Friday, January 30, 2009

Taking Time for Me :-)

I am going to take a day or two off from blooging to reorganize my thoughts. There is a lot going on right now and my depression is deepening. I just need to concentrate on getting refocused again so I bounce back quickly.

My daughter had a new 3.5 y/o foster child placed with her today and she is having some of the same problems I did when we got ours; clothes didn't fit, hair in disarray and general unruliness. She is alone at home with pR, well, I mean her hubby is offshore, but she does have friends nearby. Still, it is not the same. She is independant (wonder where that comes from) and it takes a lot to accept help. However, I must say she is doing way better at that than I ever could at that - go her!

Anyway, please keep her in your thoughts and prayers - they certainly need them. pR has been an only child for 5.5 years now and she is also having to adjust to someone barging in to her territory. Lots going on with them. I know she can do it, but she does need good vibes.

In the meantime, my sweet hubby gave me a Chinese New Year plant and I want to share it with you. Celia? You can decorate yours like this, isn't it cool? That is pipe cleaners, ribbons and mardi gras beads on it. I took a close up so everyone can see. I know he did it to lift my spirits - and it does. I love him so much. Thank you, Steve, I promise to work on shaking it off. You make me so happy - I can't tell you how much you mean to me. I love you! There, now everyone knows. Do you think they didn't before?





Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. See you Monday - unless something else comes up. Until then, don't get into any trouble and I won't either. Ha ha!

1 comment:

surprisetriplets said...

What a sweet husband. I hope you feel better soon. We miss you!!!

Love, Me