Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Special Request for Hubby...

No pressure, dear, but this is what I would love our turkey to look like tomorrow. No, it is not burned; it is lovely hickory smoked and very juicy.

I looked and looked for a picture, but our daughter came through with one. I am sure if we cannot make it happen tomorrow, we will make it happen for Christmas.

I think you will have to pay up for what everyone is missing this Thanksgiving...

Jeremy? Is your mouth watering? Steph? Peggy? Ruth?

Christmas is coming soon - I can't wait.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Pam, Steve and I will be thinking about you - and enjoying a yummy Steve turkey.

Now the pressure is ON!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful yummy Thanksgiving. I will be thinking of you. By the way I was in Giant this morning and they had an entire display of marshmallows. Sarah