Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Philbrook Art Museum Musings

 Here is a smile:

Cheyenne, Jeremy, Ari and I were at Philbrook Art Museum in Tulsa last weekend.  We saw some great art:







And of course I saw some art of my own:







When we separated to leave, I realized I had forgotten to take a picture of the beautiful gardens.  It was much to hot to go out into them, but they are beautiful and I wanted a picture from the balcony. 

But.

Those stupid people would not move so I could quickly a picture of the gardens!  Why the heck did the people keep taking pictures of those jerks?!?

Finally, I get my picture, between their dozens, but they didn't move over enough so I could center.  This will have to do... 



Then the evening news comes on

These are THOSE people!!

Oh!  They were who?!?  No, those guys would have been dressed much nicer, and surely the ladies wouldn't have had their boobs hanging out!

But,  They.  Were.  

Ugh.

And they had been in our paths all through the day.  In their house shoes even.  At least they looked like house shoes.


                                                   

What do you think?  House shoes or very ugly sandals?

A day late and a dollar short.  Yes, we browsed with them for hours - but we were honestly clueless.


*sigh*

Justa swimmin'

#callmeoblivious

No comments: