Sunday, August 22, 2021

Embroidery and Grandcats

Been playing with my embroidery machine and lovin’ the results.  I hope in the next few months to do a lot more embroidering on shirts and such.  No matter how much I thought I didn’t need this machine, I thank God my hubby insisted on the upgrade.  I enjoy every moment I spend sewing and embroidering.


 
I went to Punkin’s new (2 month old) apartment a few days ago to drop something off.  I got to see my 3-legged grand kitty, Munchie.  Isn’t he adorable?  Munchie had a bad fungal infection in his leg that could not be cured.  He drug his leg and though the vets did everything they could to save it, they had to amputate it.  Raelee sure is getting a taste of adulting - and she is rocking it!  She loves where she lives, she loves living alone, she loves working (3 jobs) and she loves her $5 plus two grand $,$$$ cat.  We are super proud of this young lady.  Not many 18 year olds are doing as well as she is.  ❤️


 

No comments: