Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Exciting Day for Punkin!

After one year of faithfully rebuilding this Honda 550 four, Raelee and papa brought it down off of the stand!



And off on a run they went!  Works and sounds perfect!


Tomorrow they take it for a long ride; papa on the Harley and Raelee on her Honda.  
Update coming soon.

 Yesterday was my infusion. I had an infusion headache yesterday and today, and this afternoon I realized I just generally feel crappy.  We (Primary Immunocompromised) call it infusion flu.  It is not truly a contagious flu, we just feel like a truck ran us over after our infusion.  Today, that is me.  Tomorrow will hopefully be a good day.  Usually it takes a couple days to get past the infusion.  Honestly, I get about 2+ good weeks out of an infusion.  The week before, I am dragging butt, the week after I have the migraine and infusion flu.  Those two weeks I cherish though.

Here is my smile today.  MissBehavin’ has taken over Chelsea’s spot in the sewing room - only this girl gets in lots of trouble!  

Night all… resting ‘til I feel better.

No comments: