Sunday, August 8, 2021

Oh, The Quilts We Saw!

These are just a few of the quilts we saw on our quilt run:


The picture below this quilt is the quilt above.  All of the little pieces of fabric are sewn together to make that beautiful little girl.  I cannot imagine how much time that took - but the talent!  Goodness, can you imagine duplicating that image with fabric??


I must love this quilt and it must have been a project sold by a quilt store.  I have take a picture of it in 3 different places at 3 different times.  I do love it, but what are the chances of finding it 3 times?



This is just an adorable baby quilt.  I bought what I needed to remake it.  I have no idea why, no more babies on the horizon - other than Jennifer's - my niece.  I have already made her baby's quilt.



This design... I just want to find the pattern.  I love it!



These colors!  Love, love them!




Bought enough of Sanctuary to make a quilt.  I kept passing this pattern up and finally just gave it and bought it.  Another quilt top coming soon.. 



Another quilt made from a picture.  No the young lady is NOT upside down!  She was hanging from a swing  - she her hair falling?  I love these quilt pictures, but I can't imagine making them. 



This is a pretty cool crayon picture, don't you think?  I just liked it - would not make it though.  
The picture is enough for me.  Lol... 


 

No comments: