Thursday, August 24, 2017

While the Kids Were Here...

We had a birthday party for Aedan who was born on "7/27 - like the airplane" he says... We did a scavenger hunt (remember those?) party for him.  He loved it as much as our kids did when they were young.  We bought Aedan a rock tumbler... which reminds me, I need to ship it to him!!  Grrr... I forgot about it...




Steve and Steph took the kids boating - they love to go out and play on hydroslides:




They went fishing with Uncle Weldon and Steve - they caught (and cleaned) fish! 




Marcus entertained us with his flexibility:



We had a storm and Steve, Todd and the kids helped clean the mess from it:



We went to an escape room.  Have you ever been to one?  OH MY GOSH!  They are sooo fun!  We ESCAPED from this one!  Too cool!




Steph, Cheyenne and I soaped together for Steph's business (Cypress Scents) at Steph's place:




Jeremy entertained me with sunglasses:


 


Cheyenne taught me how to make a corner to corner (C2C) afghan: 💗



Marcus has a great sense of humor and was always keeping us laughing:



Aedan on the other hand is our artistic and very smart guy.  He things WAY beyond his years and naturally uses words I have to think about!



Here we are dropping them off at the train station for the very long Amtrack ride back to California.  I asked if they would do it again round trip and they all answered, "Yes!"




We had a blast and enjoyed every single moment with them.  Thanks for making the trip to see us!  We love you all very much and I can' tell you how proud we are of you.  Jeremy, you have an awesome family!   Best visit ever!  


Noooo!  I didn't forget my blog, but I can only do so much!  I had to enjoy every moment with the kids - and then recouperate.  Onward!!  

No comments: