Monday, August 14, 2017

Our Whole Family Is Here!

Our kids are here from California!  Cheyenne, Jeremy, Marcus and Aedan arrived by Amtrack Train on July 31st.  We have been having a blast with the kids here... we've done lots of things (more on them later)... but the most important was getting pictures!  I asked Steph to take pics of all of us and last night was the big night.  I am very pleased with the pics! 

The whole darned family, August 13, 2017:




Steve and I with our children Jeremy and Stephenie:




Steve and I with our grandchildren Marcus, Raelee and Aedan:




Just Steve and I... yes, I am very gray:




Raelee, Marcus and Aedan:




Marcus:


Aedan:


Raelee (who has "The Pose" down to a T):




Cheyenne, Jeremy, Marcus and Aedan with our dogs:



Cheyenne, Jeremy, Marcus and Aedan:




Cheyenne and Jeremy:




 Todd and Stephenie


I am super proud of these pics!  Thank you, thank you, Stephenie for taking them!!  

I am super proud of our little family.  We did good... our kids are happily married and we have awesome grandkids with manners, tender hearts and lots of love throughout all the families.  We did a lot of things right... 

What do you think of our pictures??

1 comment:

stefani said...

These pictures are fantastic! Love seeing the whole family together and I can't believe how grown up Raelee is.

Stefani | Dreams of Nyssa