Monday, May 30, 2011

SOooo... We Made Our Decision! :-)


We are going to bid on house number 1!!  Hold your breath - or better yet, say a few prayers!  

Why we like it so much:

It has nearly 20 acres, complete with a pond, a creek, lots of pipe fencing, nice big trees including native pecan trees, a place for farm critters already fenced, a loafing shed for horses, a barn, a storm shelter (pretty important this time of year), tree swings, acres and acres of rolling prairie land with wild flowers sprinkled with wheat, and... oh, did I mention a beautiful house?  Hmmm?? 

Oh, and a itty at!  (kitty cat for those of you that didn't know my cousin Roger!)

And with those thoughts in mind, we are going to sleep on it.  Tomorrow, we call the real estate agent and start the task of trying to buy the place.  Steve is looking in the paper for tractors as I write this... can't wait to get this party started! 

I am excited!

Here are a few more pictures of property #1:








Keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we go through this process.  If God wants us to be here, we won't have a problem in the world, right?

I might even post more pictures tomorrow, but for now, I am going to dream about it.  Night all!

4 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

That is the one I was rooting for :)

Carey said...

yay! love this one!

Elizabeth said...

Oh cool! The Grand's will already have a play structure! Love it, Sis! Congrats!

Jeff said...

Hey looks great, I'll keep my fingers crossed.....Very nice.