Sunday, September 26, 2010

Did I Get F-1 Pictures?

... well, I am going to let you decide!  My hubby got pictures last year that looked like THIS ...

And I must say, I got a few pictures that looked like this:



So I was fully prepared to get no pictures at all, but I was bound and determined to give it my best shot.  Camera in hand, Willy Foo's suggestions and a good spot... and I was mighty proud to get this:



And Steve said... "It is not the F-1's sweetie!"  Ugh.  But I did get pictures of the first cars, right?  All excited, I got pictures of the next cars:



And so my dear hubby all smug that he was, said, "Yeah, but these cars are nuttin' compared to the F-1's coming soon, honey!"  Of course I was all freaked out thinking I would not get a picture of them. And so the big (NOISY) race started... F-1's whizzing around at the speed of light.  I aimed my camera, clicked and what did I see?  Another picture like this:



Ok, so this might not be as easy as I was hoping... so I thought about it a bit, changed some settings on my camera and in the back of my mind I remembered Willy say, "Pan".  So panning I did... and this is what I got:



WHOOT!  I got FORMULA 1 pictures!  Yippeee!  And he said I never would!  Guess I showed him!  

They are NOT Willy Foo's quality, but I did get cars!  I will add more tomorrow evening after I get home, because I have my Indonesian lesson in the morning.  I just had to drop in and say NANNY NANNY BOO BOO!  I did it honey!  And you said I couldn't.

That'll teach ya!  I got two more than you did right off the bat.  WHOOT!  (Thanks to Mr Foo, and some thought on my part.)

La Di Da and Toodly Do!

6 comments:

Cajunrose said...

YAY! You rock!!! And dad, you rock at getting serious motion blur!

Elizabeth said...

LOL This is awesome, Sis! Guess you showed him!

Red said...

The 2 F1 cars that are shown in these pictures are running around 112 mph at this piont on the track.
The yellow car is a Renault driven by Vitaly Petrov and the red car is a Ferrari driven by Felipe Massa. At that speed, the cars are in view only a slit second. Don't tell Euvah I said so, but she did a heck of a job getting these pictures. But she did miss the Blurs completely!

Michelle Beney said...

You go Mrs Euvah!

surprisetriplets said...

Way to miss the blurs, Sis! Love the pics and I'm so glad you figured out how to get them...

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures Euvah!!! Thank you for challenging her Steve!!!