Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pottery

Asia has the most amazing pottery I have ever seen.  I cannot take it all home, so I have done my fair share of taking pictures of it.  They last forever, right?  If I cannot have it all, I can at least remember it all  :-)  

Today, I decided to share some of the pictures I have taken of the pottery.  Much of this was taken at The Pottery Jungle.  If you have not been, you must go soon.  This is just a tiny tad of the hundreds of pictures I have graced my computer with - but I hope you love the shots as much as I do.




















Some of it takes your breath away, doesn't it?  I love looking at the pottery - so much hand made... absolutely beautiful.  Sooo much talent in the artwork.

Today is a rush - I have Bible Study this morning, then off to Sentosa to help a friend with her blog.  I hate not posting - it has become such a huge part of my life.  It helps me in so many ways; dealing with my constant emotional upheavals and decisions... missing home... the sad times, the good times, the journeys in Asia and the great places we have been... just our lives in general.

Last night, Stephenie sent me a link to have my blog published in a book for myself - yay!  I downloaded a half a year on it, and it was 357 pages long!  I do share a lot of pictures, but I have to tell you I LOVED how the book came out.  It is quite expensive to do, ($150 USD) but all of my journaling of what we have been through, accomplished, toured and done in a book.  Yes, I am going to order it and get all of my blog on paper.

Off to start my day - so "la dee da and toodly doo"... pR's favorite saying  :-)

2 comments:

Cajunrose said...

LOVED that place!!!!

Jennifer said...

my sister had 2 years of my blog done into a book for me (not nearly as long as yours...not as many pictures), and I LOVE it! I love having a tangible book since I don't scrapbook or journal much anymore. She used blurb.com. It turned out GREAT.