Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Today's Task

Today's task is to start to pack the shop. It will indeed be a task, but Steve has assured me it will go really, really fast. We shall see. Take a look:

First we must move the offshore tool box:



But of course we must empty it:


Once that is done, we have to load it one wheels, move it to storage, then off load it, the refill it. Yeah, this will be fun. And what is that crawling out of the bucket on the bottom left? Yikes!


Then we have these tool boxes to deal with. Doesn't every man need four 5 foot tall tool boxes?



And there are drawers and drawers full of screws, nuts and bolts:



And more drawers of screws, nuts and bolts:



And even more drawers of screws, nuts and bolts:



We have plenty of clamps to clamp stuff down with:



And there is plenty of wire to circle the world:



You know we can never have enough rope and tie downs - but where did he put the rest of it?




Buckets - we gotta have buckets:




Can never have enough buckets, can we?



We have plenty of wood for projects:




And furniture hung from the eaves:



... and we have to tackle the motorcycle hanging from the rafters...



and one that is not:



Just a wee tiny task to take on:



And yes, I see a bit more scrapbook stuff to pack - indeed we are collectors.

But the memories shall sustain us:


And keeping us plunging forward :-)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you getting rid of some of that or are you packing it all and if you are packing it all, I have only one question---WHY?

cajunsis said...

Hee hee, anonymous (Sarah?) we are definitely not packing it all, but indeed a lot will be going with us. We have plans to have a huge shop at the next place and you just gotta have stuff to build a new place, right? We are, however, sorting and deleting parts of it.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes that was me and I didn't realize that I didn't sign my name. I remember packing my stuff before we sold and my constant question to myself was WHY do we have SO much stuff. You know we could be rich selling most of it at garage sale prices---and I too still have way too much of it in my storage unit.
Sell Sell Sell or as we said at the library--weed, weed, weed. It is a great term for it isn't it?
Sarah

Sandy said...

haha!! i remember when we all sent the cards, etc... stick a fork in it. :)
what great memories indeed.