Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ready and Waiting :-)





Here is Stanley Flat all ready to go. He is ready just a tad early, but ready. He might get a bit hungry before we leave ;-)

We are ready and anxiously awaiting our trip to Bali. We leave this evening, and you will be happy to know I am nearly packed... lol.... *hey, I resemble that remark!*

I am still not 100% well, but I have my Drs blessings as of 1 hour ago. He said to continue the meds, go, watch what I eat and have fun - YIPPEE!

I am not taking my computer - can you believe it? I promised myself I would go to enjoy 100% of the time with my hubby - or try. We have not had a romantic getaway since 2001. We are both very excited :-) and looking forward to it with anticipation.

On another note, here is how they mow in most places here in Singapore:

These 4 guys are 'mowing':



THIS:



And then, after they finished, they went and 'mowed' a huge field by our condo. Can you imagine how hot they must get? Look at their head gear! Yikes!

Ok, I will try to not be back on here for 5 days - next Wednesday. Stay tuned though :-)


2 comments:

Kim's Life said...

You go Girl!!!! By the way, Love the Flat Stanley...I did a candy treat with him for my nephew's class. Have fun in Bali!!!!

Elizabeth said...

I miss you! Come back, please. I hope you had a great trip but I need you to come back! LOL

Flat Stanley - You are a mighty adventurous fellow and I hope you are also having a grand time!!!

Love Aunt Liz