Thursday, October 9, 2008

AAaarrrrrggggghhhhh!

Stumbling out of bed this morning, my feet JUST hit the ground and the phone rang. It was the BR DA's office looking for those involved. They are proceeding with ALL charges and need phone numbers. They intentionally have let the charges drag in 'cold cases' so they could hit him just before he comes up for probation again. IS IT REALLY THAT TIME AGAIN?!?

If you are involved and by some grace of God reading this, PLEASE e-mail me privately so I can let you know the details. READ THIS: ALL expenses will be paid if anyone should need to travel - but they are hoping he just goes ahead and pleads guilty since he did before. Even on the reallllly old case.

If you are reading this and know what I am am talking about, let me know and I will update you.

*stomach in knots here even. It WILL end someday, right?

1 comment:

surprisetriplets said...

Just when you think it's over, it's not... What are you going to have to do to get this over with?

Love,
Shari