Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bubbles

I am doing a photography class/project online, and this week we are working on bubbles. I tried to get some good pictures of bubbles, but it is actually not as easy as you would think. However, I actually got one I might enter - but I got a couple of other cool pictures even if I don't enter any of them. Anyway, this blog started to share photography and ended up using it as my moving to my Singapore transition, but I wanted to share a few photography pictures.


Bubbles?


Bubbles:



Peanut oil, water, beet juice and dish suds = bubbles.





Not so much bubbles, but cool:


Wouldn't it have been awesome if this was crystal clear?



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the pictures of the polar bear diving are neat anyway!
It wasn't super clear in person, with the water & dirty glass.

Me

Anonymous said...

Where were you and the bear? Was that here in Singapore? I think it is so cool that you are taking a photo class online. I want to ask you about that. Your pictures are always great. Sarah

Cajunrose said...

Bubbles are so hard. I haven't mastered them. You did great though! Love the polar bear pics!

Anonymous said...

Yuk, Beat Juice!
That is disgusting!