Sunday, August 21, 2022

Indian Tacos and Family

Steve got a call last week to come to his cousin Ross’s home, in southwest Oklahoma. Ross’s sisters were coming from Colorado and northern Oklahoma. 

It was a cousin get together! 
One quick day, short and sweet and FUN!

Siblings and mom:



Siblings:



Probably more like what they were like when they were younger! 🤣



Everyone minus one:



Everyone minus me:



Mother and Rod



Hubby and wife  🥰



Moments:



Deep in thought:



Lots of love in this circle:



Moments:



Indian Tacos: 😋 



Sister and brother:



Ornery:



Wife and hubby:



Saying goodbyes are always difficult.


I love them all.

They are the reason we needed to be back in Oklahoma.
Random family moments.
I wish I had been here years ago.
However, I loved my Louisiana home, too.

These are moments we cherish. 
Thank you, Paula and Ross, for this opportunity.
Thanks to everyone who came!



 

No comments: