Monday, August 29, 2022

Gourd Fairy House And Stuff

 So I had a few more minutes to work on my fairy house. I decided the inside needed to be bright green, 
lime-ish green!
I bent the chimney, used paint and masking tape to made it look like rocks, put the gourd on log bark that I found in the pasture, and put little treasures of plants in an acorn. I had used the pine cone seeds for the roofing, and what was left after cutting the seeds off looked like an upside down wicked tree -
 so I flipped it and ‘planted’ it next to the gourd.

Still not finished, but enjoying working on this little project. Scouting the 40 acres for things to use has been fun as well!



I needed pink buttons and our Joann’s is closed until our brand new one opens on the 9th of August. I posted about needing them and Loretta, a friend of mine had some. When she brought them to me she gave me this wonderful sewing machine! Isn’t it great! All intact and still works! I absolutely love it!




Somehow, I hurt my toe and foot. Dr x-rated it and it has no breaks, but significant arthritis and schlerosis, whatever that is.



Finally, I am also crocheting a baby blanket. 
I finally learned a shell stitch! I love it!


No comments: