Sunday, June 19, 2022

This… Last 3 Days…


I had my monthly infusion on Thursday. Everything went fine!  No migraine, no nausea! As my nurse was de-accessing my port, she asked me if I had gotten both of my Evasheld shots - she explained it as vaccines against Covid that only Primary Immunodeficient patients could get. Not ever hearing about it, she stated that “we need to get that in you, I had zero reaction.  You need them, let me go draw them up.” Off she went.

I got 2 registered vaccinations, one in each arm, and off I went. I generally sleep the day off as I have to take 4 antihistamines to take my IgIV, so when I came home, I sat in my recliner dozing. Later in the evening, when I closed my eyes, demons would be there!  People out to slay me. Terrible flashes of horrible stuff! Of course I would startle and open my eyes, try to watch tv and doze again… same thing happened!

Finally, it was time to go to bed. I would doze, startle awake and repeat. About midnight, I started itching from the core of my body.  No rash, but a terrible clawing itch. I swear, even my ears - deep inside! It was awful! Between the hallucinations and itching, the next two days were miserable! I snuggled with my cat all 3 days.  She loves to ‘hold hands’ - isn’t that sweet?

My Dr has Covid (he is at home) so I couldn’t bother him, and his nurse was on her weekend, so I didn’t bother her.  I do have a Primary Immunodeficient friend, who also has weird reaction to meds, and I was so tired and sick that I couldn’t think straight, so I messaged her asking if she had any ideas.  Thankfully she did, and together, we figured out a plan of action, and 6 hours later I was coming around.  Today I woke up back to my normal - which we all know is definitely not normal!  🤣

Thank God for people in my corner!  This was the most terrifying reaction I have ever had - and now I think these damned Covid vaccinations are injecting… well, I don’t know what the hell they are putting in me, but never again!  I went to church today to pray the demons out!  Gads!  What a scary 3 days!  And shame on me for allowing her to dive in and give me the shots!  Shame on me for trusting her!  What was I thinking?!? I react to every medication in a weird way - why did I think THAT would not affect me?

‘Nuff about that… Today was our preacher, Dylan’s, last day.  He has taken a job in El Reno, so his wife and year-old-twins are heading out Thursday. We are getting a new preacher from Newkirk.  I pray we love him.  Looking forward to changes.  Shuffling the deck is often good - brings new blood, new ideas, new friends.  Praying that is our case this time.

That is all today.  Later!  Going to celebrate our children’s father - love that guy!  🥰

No comments: