Saturday, June 25, 2022

Studio 6 Art

Today was a terrific day! I finally got our OHCE ladies together am with a few guests and we painted at Studio 6 in Claremore. I absolutely love doing things like this. I wish I had learned to paint as a child or I wish I had someone that could teach me now. Anyhoo, this was a blast! We had 22 registered, but only 18 showed up. Regardless, it was so fun! 

If I could do nothing except craft/painting/sewing classes - and travel -  for the rest of my life, I would be content.

❤️



Mine came out ok, I think I might work on it some more here at home. We will see.  ❤️



My sister’s came out really pretty. Isn’t it funny how we don’t like ours as much as we like every one else’s?  ❤️

                 

               

               Ms Liz’s colors were so bright and cheerful. ❤️



One of my favorites was Gabby’s! 
I love the wavy vase and her color choices. ❤️



Shelia’s was the most surprising! 
Her purples and greens were breathtaking! ❤️


That was my day today. I immediately came home and collapsed in the bed - and slept for 3 hours! I enjoy doing this stuff, but my body screams in distress. I keep on keepin’ on. I am afraid to miss a moment of this sweet life.

Thank you, Jesus, for another wonderful day.


 

No comments: