Sunday, March 21, 2021

So Much..

It has been a rough 2 months.  My head hurts.  I have no idea why.  Some days it is a low grade, some days it is throbbing.  I need a zero day.  I am just sick all over and have no idea why.  

I am still recovering from our mad dash down to visit Uncle Danny.  That was 12+ hours one way.  The good news is he is doing much better, but still in hospice - going home tomorrow.  Please pray for my Uncle Danny and Aunt Carol.  

While I was there, I got to see my cousin Pamela, Uncle Danny’s daughter, and her (grown) children.  We had a great visit and I sure enjoyed really chatting with her kids.  She has 2 wonderful girls, Laura and Audrey, and one son Karl.  All are very pleasant and talented; the girls are in college and Karl managing a fast food restaurant..

This is Audrey, Pam, Liz, Danny and I: 



And this is Audrey, Red, Pam and Laura:


I have so much more to say, but I am honestly struggling.  I go to the hematologist Wednesday and next Monday is my top up.  One Dr or the other will try to figure out what my problem is - or I will die trying to get them to.  I have zero energy, my head aches, my entire body is inflamed, my brain fog is ridiculous, my hair has turned to dry straw and I just want to stay in bed.  I sleep until 8:30!  I am an eyes pop open at 6 kinda gal.

BUT, I don’t stay in bed.  I keep putting one foot in front of the other, I occasionally cook and I sew (sit) a lot.  I try to clean, but I don’t do a great job.  I have 2 real puppies running around and a whole lot of little furball puppies everywhere - meaning I need to vacuum! 
😂

Not sure if I am going to like this quilt, 
but we will soon see:

This is what I have finished:



This is the pattern in the magazine - with mistakes that I changed in mine:



And this picture is why I chose it. It was like an old fashioned quilt.



Taking my brother home tomorrow.  It is a 6 hour round trip.  *sigh*  Oh, well, we do what we gotta do.

Night all.





No comments: