Sunday, October 24, 2010

Reflections

The last week has certainly been a week of reflections... thinking of all the fun times we have had, reflecting on friendships we have made and where we have been.  We have had some great times in Asia; reflecting has been bittersweet... you know how that is... right?


I took these pictures tonight and thought there couldn't be a more perfect time to share with you:







 Just reflections, but nice ones; just like our Singapore memories.


Obviously, with packing and all, I don't have a lot of time to blog, but I do have good news!  We have a DATE!  Not a destination, but a date finally!  We are leaving here for New Orleans on November 1st - and arriving in New Orleans on... November 1st - just 8 hours later!  Ha!  I WISH!  Are you ready Louisiana?  I am ready for you!  

So just a week left... gonna be a rough one.  Keep us in your thoughts and prayers.


1 comment:

Cajunrose said...

Beautiful pictures!!!!