Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Chijmes Daytime Views

2 days ago, I promised day pictures of Chijmes on yesterday's blog.  I had no idea yesterday was going to be so crazy, so you get them today. You have to know why it is a 'must see' in Singapore!


So here goes:




















By now, you probably have a really good idea of why we like to go eat at Chijmes for an evening out.  It is nice, quiet, romantic and beautiful.  If you haven't been, I'd like to know why not?!  You are really missing the boat if you have missed this.  Go!  Take someone - you will make their day.  Go ahead!  Whatcha waiting for?


Speaking of days, my day started out pretty crummy.  I shipped some of Steve's stuff that did not need to be shipped - in fact he needs it now.  How could I not notice??  ugh.  Obviously, I cannot get it back, nor can I rebuy it here.  I have no idea why I didn't notice what it was - I saw it on the edge of the counter, assumed it was supposed to be shipped and I shipped it.  Never mind his medicine was in it...  how did I not notice that?!  I am on his **it list and he left upset.  Rightly so, but it still makes me sick inside.  He never leaves angry with me.  I think we are both just overwhelmed with the leaving part and the not knowing part ahead.  

I love you Steve.  I am sorry.


Off to Bible Study - another last.  Gonna miss it. 

1 comment:

applesofgold said...

ugh! hang in there! I've done stuff like that....I've gotten rid of things before a big move, unsure of whether or not hubby still wanted it (I've sold 2 houses and packed up/moved the family TWICE without him, he's always transferred out without us) Only for him to find out on the other side of the move that he really did want/need said item...and it's long gone, and he gets all mad.

Good news is, he can't be mad at you for forever. I hope that forgiveness comes swiftly today, and that God gives you that little bit of extra strength and patience that yall need in these last few days. Praying for an uneventful trip back to the states for yall.