Friday, August 14, 2009

How Things Are Stackin' Up

I gotta tell you, things are stacking up just fine around here, thank you very much. Every where I walk there is a stack of something. We have:

Stacks of flooring:




Stacks of moisture barrier:





Kick board:




and window sills:




We have stacks of door and window trim:




Quarter rounds:




Newspaper:




And doors:




There are door knobs:




Lazy Susan Shelving:




Vents:




And foam insulation:




We have paint:




fan blades:




Shelves:




And pvc pipes and fittings:




There are stacks of oak for cabinets:




And stacks of wedges to level the cabinets:




Stacks of screws:



Ok, so I was corrected, these aren't stacks, but there is a lot of them!

Stacks of wire:




And stacks of bathroom cabinets:




And we even have stacks of old stuff and new stuff:




The stacks keep piling higher and higher. It is time for them go GO AWAY! I can't walk without stepping over stacks! Everywhere I step... stacks!

So that is how things are stacking up - all around me. If I disappear, just look behind a stack. I am sure you will find me there :-)

No comments: