Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Progression - Here Comes The Tile :-)

So the tile man said after all the floor was laid, "I only had to add $200 to the cost of the prep because the flooring people have no idea how much prep needs to be done." UGH! AFTER the floor is laid he says this... I am glad it is ONLY $200...

Then, ALSO after he laid the floor he says, "Did your carpenter take into account that you were putting tile in where the dishwasher will be for the measurements of the kitchen cabinets?"

I have no idea - I am not the carpenter. Doesn't a dishwasher have those rolly feet to account for this? Oh well, I hope so, it is obviously done now.

Anyway, see updated pictures below :-)













Grout coming tomorrow :-)

I just went in and checked the tile man - he is working quickly! He said he would be done laying today and tomorrow he would grout. I am excited about the new floor! I think it's gonna look great :-)

I will post more pictures as the day progresses. See you soon.

1 comment:

surprisetriplets said...

I love the new tile!!! The whole kitchen and dining room area look so huge and gorgeous!!! You're going to love the ease of maintenance on the new floor too...

Have a great day!