Thursday, October 30, 2008

Today IS Thursday, right?

What happened to Wednesday? I lost it! I totally lost one entire day in this madness. Will someone please go find it for me?

We have flown half a world away, prepared for - and had - a wedding, flew another half a country away to find wood sealer all over the side of Steve's new truck, a buttload of mail that needed to be sorted and filed, shopping for clothes for Singapore and Korea (which I am still working on), shopping for the few things we need to bring back over to Singapore, laundry, ironing, cooking (good ol' American beef), and normal cleaning details. I have yet had time to rest. Does it ever come? I am a walking zombie right now :-(

I did come home to groceries in the fridge (DARN! I need to pay you Peggy!), fall decorations on the door, and our dining room decorated for fall. It was such a nice surprise! Thanks Celia and Peggy :-)

No more blogging today, just wishing everyone a happy day.

No comments: