Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My 'Beast" Has A Name!

Thanks Celia for finding out what my 'beast' is! It is a giant mudskipper. Here is a link to tell you more about it: http://www.naturia.per.sg/buloh/verts/mudskipper.htm

Celia gave me the name and I pulled it up in Singapore - so I could see the exact kind. This is a very good article actually.

I must say it definately skips! Maybe it skipped my dragon away :-( I will keep looking.

Mudskipper - what a name.

Pam, you just gotta keep you eyes open. It won't be long before I am walking around with my head looking up. I gotta find something fun in these trees.

Sarah, glad you are enjoying my blog. I love doing it for my memory, but I never know if it is worth taking the time to do or not. Just when I think 'to heck with it', someone comes along and says they enjoy it. It is nice to know I am not babbling to myself and Steve. I babble to him enough - he does not have to read it!

Carey actually said she liked looking at the pics today as well. Carey, I had no idea you even paid attention. Do you know I watch yours and Jennifer's too? Did it say she went to the hospital? What is going on? Is she ok? I never want you all to feel like I am intruding, so I just lurk... lol...

Anyway, thanks again Celia. I am excited. I don't have a beast - I have a giant mudskipper. What a fun name!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to know how you can mark an X on a picture on the screen and then have it stay on there when other folks look at it on their screens.
Did you just draw the X on there then hit save?
That is a prety neat trick!

Anonymous said...

Actually, I didnt post that reply after mine. Must have been one of my fishy friends. However, glad its solved. I knew they would know for sure! ~Celia