Monday, July 21, 2008

Today's News...

He got the apartment key. He took pictures. He will send them out tomorrow.

The refrigerator is the size of our camper fridge *read tiny

The TV is used and small - and we are old. We will probably have to watch it on our laps.

We do have a new queen sized bed.

That's it folks!


I am down today, can ya tell? Let's have a pity party ;-)

I miss him and I fussed at him about something stupid. I hate it when I bring up life when we are seperated. I am so darned lonely I have nothing to do but sit here and worry while I am getting ready for the trips. I know I am forgetting everything and frankly I don't care. Today.

Tomorrow I will.

Off to pack boxes of stuf I am sending out to people before I leave. I have left every freaking thing I needed to do until the last minute. While it has not yet arrived, I am awfully close. In finding the things I need, I have found things I set aside to return to people, pictures I found when sorting to mail to the ones in them, and I am giving all my CTMH hostess loot to my upline, so I need to pack it and mail it. No more storing until I get to it. To it ain't coming and I can buy more - she can use it now. I am sad looking at it anyway.

It is difficult leaving your life behind - even if you have an adventure to look forward to.

Over the pity party. Life goes on.

1 comment:

Kim's Life said...

Just wanted to shout out a big "HI" & tell you to "Keep the Faith" and enjoy everything that life throws at you!!!!