Thursday, April 16, 2020

It’s Broke!

What is broke you ask?

EVERYTHING!

The upstairs shower
The downstairs shower
The faucet out back
The washer
The dryer
The front door dead bolt 
(ok, it works, but it takes forever to hit it just right)
The faucet in the garage
Steve’s truck!

And the world has Covid-19!

Geeez!  Did I say I am OVER it?!?

I am.  πŸ˜³

So I am posting a picture of my lovely granddaughter.  What would I do without my crazy family to make me laugh?

This picture was taken of her a couple of years ago and she was not intending to buy this dress at all - she just wanted to try it on.  She had everyone at Goodwill laughing!  She was trying her damnedest to not laugh.  But she was a good sport and had everyone rolling by the time she did her waltz around in her sluzzy dress.  I love my family.  We are all goofy!


I have some great pictures of Jeremy's family as well - will share pics of them soon.  
Thank God for all of them.

Love the world and miss it.  Love MY world and miss it.  Now I want to move away from my broken world!


No comments: