Friday, April 17, 2020

Enough.

I have had enough.  

I have gotten to the point of why bother?  This is not just about Covid-19, this is about life.  It is just too much pain; political bs, people constantly baiting, taking digs, f’ing off, calling names, making snide innuendos, and always berating others.

It is about twisting thoughts to be hurtful and aiming them back where they started.  It is about making it always look like it is aimed at you when it was never about you at all.  It is about feelers on shirt sleeves and Jr High tricks in an adult suit.

It is about always being one step worse or one step better than the other person.  It is about bringing those ‘up’ down to your level.  It is about beating one down until they are absolutely dead - and beating some more.

It is about a life one never wanted to live and laughing because you like to rub it in.  It is about shock and pain and hate and viciousness and acting all coy about it.  It is about pointing the finger away from you and not seeing the other three pointed directly at you.

It is about weaving a reality where none exists.  It is about living in a fantasy land and expecting others to join.  It is about letting satan win and shoving it down others throat.  

It is about taking those trying to portray them as evil.  It is about calling people you have never met, a name not worthy of a human.

It is about you, and not about me, so why does it hurt so much?  

Why do I care?

Because I see the best in people, I care and I love everyone I know.  Every person has an amazing quality in them.  I look for that.

I care because I  a good person, a human that makes mistakes and I care because I am God’s child.

He does not make junk; not me, not you and not anyone on this earth.  God made us.

So please God, show me the way.  How do I navigate this treacherous path?

How do I get through ‘enough’?  I can’t do it alone, please take my hand.

I have had enough.


No comments: