Monday, April 24, 2017

ICL Dr Update and Happy Stuffs

I am having issues trying to post on my blog.  I am on my phone so much that I tried to post from there, but it won't load my recent pictures from there.  So I have to d/l my phone pics to my computer to blog, but I am not on my big computer often enough to remember to do that!  Argh!!  I have had this blog ready to post minus the pictures for a week!

Results of my Dr visit? I am anemic, my t-cell blood work sucks, my kidney numbers are great and I am 3 points from having to take IgIV... which is $10,000-$12,000 per infusion. If it comes to that, I may be able to infuse monthly (I am dreaming) ... but most people infuse weekly or bi-weekly... time will tell. I have to be tested for the IgG level every 3 months now since I am so low.  We shall see... 


Now on to fun stuffs!

Raelee appeased granny and we dyed eggs together - I am fairly sure her mom bribed her, but I still enjoyed it.  She is growing oh, so fast!


Here we are!  Oh, and that is my natural curly, gray hair.  Back to basics now... lol... 


After we dyed eggs I bribed her into doing an art project.  She wasn't thrilled with it, but did it anyway.  She told me it was just a good waste of Crayons:


I think she liked the end product though!


Steve and I went shopping a few days ago.  
This view is typical of our grocery stores... and I love it:


Now finally I will update again on today's Dr visit - remember, most of this blog was written a week ago?  A few months ago I had some pretty serious kidney numbers.  I was at stage 3 kidney failure!  It was a mystery to me, but I had recently went on a diet and the Dr had changed one medicine.  I was pretty sure the diet didn't cause the kidney problems as it was a good solid healthy food diet.  So, Steve and I decided it was probably the new medicine.  I quit it and when I went back for my monthly blood work, I was all better again - after the previous 3 months of sucky blood work.  We fixed it, right?

WRONG.  

The Rheumotologist said today that he is fine with me believing that, but he isn't so certain.  He said my lupus blood work is off the charts and he is more inclined to think it was caused from a lupus flare.  So he pulled more blood and is re-evaluating.  We have to keep an eye on the kidneys now.  Not just the t-cells and the lupus.  UGH!  Another bump in the road.

And next, I chat about our weekend crawfish boil!  It was cold, wet and rainy... but you must wait until the next blog post (hopefully tomorrow) to see how it went.

Taa taa for now!


No comments: