Thursday, June 3, 2010

Today...

Just what do you think we will be doing today? What about Diamond Head?  Yeppers, I think we will get up early to go explore Diamond Head.  Sounds awesome doesn't it?  My aunt, her friend, my hubby and I should set out to explore that and other parts of the island - if all goes well.  You got it, I am posting this ahead of time again, but have no fear - the picture below was taken two days ago...

While waking in the park, I got this picture of Diamond Head:



So today, I am planning to get a better shot of Diamond Head and see what else we can see on the island.  Steve strongly suggests Wakiki... I think it is out of the way.  We will go around the island the long way to miss it, thankyouverymuch!

In a couple of days, we will be outta here - truly away from internet.  You can miss me then, but for now, I will be here off and on... lol... 

Off to hike the island!

No comments: