Thursday, July 26, 2012

I KNEW My Foot Hurt... But...

I DIDN'T know I had broken a bone in it!


Finally, after 3 weeks of fighting a swollen, hurting foot, that hurt every stinking time I walked on it, I gave in and went to the Dr.  I was toughing it out like I always try to do.  It bit me on the backside.  Again.  

The Dr x-rayed it and walked in to tell me he had found the source of my pain - a fractured bone!  So, I am now in a boot cast to allow the bone to be stable enough to heal.  He suggested (!) that me walking on it might have impended the healing process because the bone would separate every time I walked.

Imagine that!  Lol...

Man, I love being tough!

You would think I knew how I broke it, right?

Not!  I have not one iota of a clue how I did it.

But now I can kick back and let someone else do my work!

Oh wait.  I don't have anyone else to do my work.  

What a pipe dream!

Oh well, now I know - and so do you.

Back to work.

Even the broken must work.


1 comment:

Cajunrose said...

Crazy crazy!!! I hope it's feeling better soon!