Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Strata Star Center Piece

I completed my first quilting piece!  It is a centerpiece for my table.  I love, love, love it!



Haha! NOW you can see the front of it:
 


I know, for all you quilters out there, that it is not perfect - but please give me a break - it is my very first piece!  I will let you see my mistakes though  :-)
 


If you can't see it on that pic, here it is a bit closer:
 

Hey, I think I did a pretty darned good job all things considered.  I wish I had Mandy here to help - it would be great to have a very experienced quilter here to guide me.  Think there are any in my little corner of the world?  

If so, please speak up!  I would love some experienced guidance!

2 comments:

Cajunrose said...

LOVE IT!!! Great job!

applesofgold said...

oh my goodness it's gorgeous!