Sunday, June 5, 2011

Well, No Word Yet, SOoo...

We haven't heard a rejection or acceptance from our final offer on house #1.  Since have haven't, we got up and started looking at more places online, so today, while we wait, we are going to look at them and mark them off - or mark them to make appointments to see.  Another adventure ahead, right?


Since I don't have time to blog much because we are racing to find our house, I remembered I had not shown you the pavers Raelee painted for her mom for Mother's Day.  Check them out:







Aren't they all adorable?


Now tell me you would not love to have them...  I need her and the boys to paint some for ME!  I LOVE them!  (I wonder if I snuck them out, would mommy notice?)

Out the door - either a call will come saying they accepted, or we make a call to go see the new places we find. 

Will today be the day?

2 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

They are darling! I hate hurrying up and waiting on house buying!

Cajunrose said...

I LOVE my pavers and want to post pics on my blog too, I just haven't yet. Thanks for helping her with them!