Monday, June 27, 2011

Mounds and Mounds


... of boxes. Every where we look - boxes.  And what we have unpacked is strewn all over the house.  I am getting overwhelmed quickly.  This coming from the person who has to unpack suitcases after flying 24 hours... these boxes are driving me freaking NUTS!  Steve would say it is a short drive - and he is probably right. 

I couldn't do it without Raelee and Steph's help.  Yes, punkin' helps a lot - and she always does it without one complaint.  Isn't that amazing?  More about the kid later - but just suffice it to say, she is incredible.  If I ask her to do something, she does it until she is finished.  If you ask her to do something else, she asks if it is ok to finish the previous job first!  Great kid.

Steph is great at helping me get re-focused when I crash.  Thank God she is here.  I am so in over my head it is unreal.  SOooooo much stuff and soooo many boxes!

And in the evening, Steve and Steph mow.  They say they are working, but I know better - they are having a blast WHILE working if that is the case.  I was told tonight someone didn't want to go to Lowe's because I was cutting into her zero turn time... lol... and she still went out and mowed.  Thankfully, unlike her dad, she came in when it was dark.  Dad has a headlight - he kept right on moving until he got the section done he wanted done.  And he saw a HUGE bullfrog hop to get out of his way!  I am a happy camper... frogs and I are friends.

I think we finally have all the stuff done for the closing on Thursday.  I can't believe it is coming up!  Steve had to get an elevation certificate and finally figured that one out today.  He also hired a trash man to come pick up our garbage once a week.  Trash trucks don't run in the country... lol... you gotta find your own.  He did.  Sooo glad - it was a bit stinky!

I am bushed.  Off to bed now.  Will be back soon.  If moving doesn't make me croak.  

 Ribbitt!


No comments: