Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Special Day in History - Ours!


They were born in 1969, long before our anniversary:


I admit it, it was 'their' day before it was ours.
 

We got married in 1977 on their birthday:


It is a family joke now, I thought it was a great idea, they didn't think it was - "'cause we spoiled their birthday party"!



They grew up:


Thanks Tamera for that great pictures of the twins - taken Christmas 2010.



We grew up too:




We have all come a long way baby:



We figured they would live many happy years- but no one thought Steve and I had it in us to make it a year, much less 34 of 'em!  They indeed lived many happy years and we have followed suit.  I still love that guy with all of my heart.  I love my sister and my brother - and I love "us" - him and me and them and I.

No matter what anyone says, this is one hell of a special day - truly a day to celebrate! 

Because we did and because we can  :-) 

Can we do this together one day?


Happy Anniversary to my dear hubby of 34 years on "their  birthday"!

Happy 42nd Birthday to my dear twin brother and sister on "our anniversary"!

May we have many more to come  :-)

3 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

Super Cute post! Happy Birthday to D and S and again Happy Anniversary to you and S! :)
LN

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Happy Anniversary, Euvah! Hope you have a wonderful day. :-)

Elizabeth said...

Happy Anniversary, Sis! And Happy Birthday to Shari and Danny!