Thursday, October 28, 2010

Just Some More Ramblings...

It is no wonder that I cannot think clearly right now with so much going on.  I have decided today is a rambling day...


Steve got his foo dogs last weekend.  They are huge!  60 lbs each.  Ok, so not so huge, but very nice size for sitting outside our door.  I was beginning to think we would have to use the 4" high ones we have had since we moved here!  I hope they make the trip,  he has looked so hard for them.  I think he might have given up on grabbing the Foo Dogs and Takashamaya - they wouldn't fit in his little SUV.  


Oh, and Debbie, we didn't have to buy them from the raving lunatic that chased us all around China Town either.  I still shake my head in disbelief at that one... 


This is how you cut those very, very hot peppers for your restaurant:



I am gonna miss this:


Always wondered how they hung the flowers.  That Brahma bull is being awfully nice:
 


My friend Debbi has bought a few of these.  I love seeing them hang, but I cannot figure out what to use them for.  Does anyone have suggestions?   Do I really need one?
 


Didn't know if we wanted to shop here or not... 



Hop scotch Asian style:
 


These guys are having a bad day:
 


Don't know which I like better; the yacht or the buildings:


Cute...  See the bat in the window?
 


These are just cool to look at:



Wouldn't care much about climbing them.  They look as twisted as I feel.. lol... Don't say it Danny!


Awwww... how sweet!  Look very closely now...



Guess I will get ready - I am off to the blue china place today.  Gonna see if I can find anything to stuff in a suitcase.  Don't worry Steve, Sue is the one going - I am just tagging along.  I promise to be nice.
 


Almost forgot to tell you!  We are getting closer to having a place to go - he has options now!  Has been offered a couple of things, but waiting to see about a couple more... looking up though!  I played it safe, I went and had name cards printed yesterday.  My address?  Justa Campin' Somewhere in the USA!! 

Toodly doo!  Gotta get my camera ready.  You never know... 

1 comment:

Alex said...

Batman and Mac... I know two boys that would be super happy about that combination ;)