Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Back Jack :-)

After a crazy 3 weeks we have finally arrived back in Singapore!  That plane ride was the worst ever :-(  Man, are we going to miss Continental.  We flew United and Steve's knees were literally jammed up in the back of the chair in front of him.  No we don't normally upgrade, but we have done fine before.  This time, not so much.  I couldn't even bend over to put anything under the seat in front of me - and getting water was an issue, they brought it only occasionally, and I think I got dehydrated.  

I am trying very hard to walk over to the store.  It hasn't happened yet, so we haven't eaten either.  I need to get off my arse and just do it.  I so enjoyed the car while we were in the states.  Steve is sharing one with a co-worker and we don't have it right now.  Back to the walking  :-(  Ask me if I feel like doing it after that long plane ride... I have also acquired a sinus infection while on the plane and I am quite sore all over - cannot figure that one out.  Wish me luck getting  back to normal and soon.  I want to start  blogging - I sure did miss it.

Oh I forgot to mention this;  I met this cute little girl sitting next to us on that long plane ride and she was from New Orleans, but lived in LA!!  She designs shoes!  How much fun we had visiting  :-)  She had never been to Morgan City, but she dated a guy who's family owned Tampico's!!  Can you believe it?  Oh it made me miss you guys so much  :-)  It was so nice to have someone next to us with something in common...

Anyway, we are back jack and I will be posting starting tomorrow.  Today is a rest day.  Forcing myself one more day then back to the normal days.  Hopefully, I will get to feeling better and get food before then.  ;-)   Do you think I am going to dry up and blow away?

Don't say it...

1 comment:

applesofgold said...

Glad you are back, I've missed your posts. The girls are having a crazy busy summer and so am I. We loved the elephant post cards yall sent.