Sunday, May 30, 2010

Phi Phi Island, Thailand

During the Phi Phi Island trip, we stopped at several islands, with the ultimate goal of reaching Phi Phi.  We had heard so much about it, but we still had no idea what to expect.  I am really not sure *what* we expected, but we were not disappointed.  Phi Phi (pronounced Pee Pee) Island was breathtaking.  Steve and I were glad to finally set foot on this island paradise:

  


There is no need for explanation, so I am just going to share pictures of Phi Phi:




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


There was even a place to go to the bathroom - but I was not to be bothered...
 


Asia has cobras and monkeys - and this looked like a lovely home for them:
 


Reluctantly, when the guide said it was time to go, we got in the boat and headed back out to sea, but with a heart full of memories of Phi Phi Island's simple beauty.



We off we went to see what adventures lay ahead:

 


And from the looks of it, I didn't think we would be disappointed:

 


5 comments:

Cajunrose said...

Wow! Beautiful island!

Red said...

The cove and beach shown in these pictures is where the movie "The Beach" with Leonardo DiCaprio was filmed.
It was very beautiful.

Noelle Reese said...

This is so beautiful!! You luckies!

applesofgold said...

Wow. I need a vacation from our vacation. That looks like just the place.

millisemmy said...

I am grateful for this blog to distribute knowledge about this significant topic. Here I found different segments and now I am going to use these new instructions with new enthusiasm.
AS Detox