Friday, February 12, 2010

Nothing...

That is what my tests showed.  Nada.  Nothing.  My CAT scan came out fine - heck, I don't even have the diverticulosis I have had for 20 years.  My blood work?  Yeah, it is hunky dory, too.  No signs of a fatty liver, all of my cholesterol is perfect, my iron is good, my c-reactive protein that has been outrageously high for over 40 years is perfect - yep, every thing is great.

But my side still hurts.  AND my hubby has spent an additonal S$1500 to find nothing. 

This sucks.

He is treating me for post infectious IBS.  He thinks it started with my food poisoning last year in Korea and inflamed my entire colon.  Let's hope that is what it really is.  I have 4 new medications... and I suppose I will be well in a week.

I read about IBS and my symptoms do not match what I have, but I am not a Dr so I am trusting him.  

Yes, I am frustrated.  And no pictures today either - I have to feel like sitting at the computer  :-(  Going back to the reclining position.  Thanks for listening to my frustrations...

2 comments:

applesofgold said...

I'm sorry. That's got to be so frustrating. Praying for you.

Elizabeth said...

That has got to be so frustrating. I am sorry Sis.