Monday, February 8, 2010

WHO DAT?!

**NEWS FLASH!** Hurricane Saints blew into Miami today and leveled the Colts. A refreshing BREES passed through and leaves them swaying... those ponies never saw it coming...

**Breaking News** Though they tried Manning up, but the Brees of Hurricane Saints was too much for the Colts to deal with, leaving their pasture decimated in it's wake. News at 11.


****UPDATE****** Colts leave town with their pony tails between their legs.


** Think of all that "Champion" stuff for the Colts that is going into the garbage right now...** 


... all this and more on Facebook updates  :-) 
 

Half a world away from Miami, on a fuzzy tv screen, watching 'live' tv, there were 4 people rooting for 'their' guys.  The New Orleans Saints didn't let us down, they made Super Bowl history; they WON!  I am sure my neighbors were thinking I was crazy, but I LOVED seeing our guys win the bowl - what an amazing feeling.  Could their be any thing better?  It would have been to BE in Louisiana, taking part in the celebrations and happiness our state must be feeling right now.  Finally, New Orleans and Louisiana had its day!

We have had a really crummy few years trying to recover from Hurricanes KaRita (Katrina and Rita) and Gustav...  and I am sure there were more...  This just made it all right again.  We are going to come back with a huge wave folks - the Saints are breathing life back into south Louisiana - what an amazing feeling!  The whole world knew our bad, now they can feel our good!

Thanks guys, you worked hard and paid that ticket in full!  We are super proud and super happy - the Super Bowl made our day!   I am a proud member of the "Who Dat Nation"!

Colts, I gotta say, you really made us work for it. Congrats on making it to the Super Bowl - great game!

WAY TO GEAUX (GO!) SAINTS!!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ WHO DAT?!  ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ 

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ WHO DAT?!  ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ 

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ WHO DAT SAY...

...DEY GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS? ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ WHO DAT!! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ 

 Have you looked up the "Who Dat" Chant on You Tube?

 

Ok, now off of that...

My dear ones, I am going to Malacca Malaysia tomorrow on a tour... I am so darned excited!  This is my first real tour since have been here.  We have gone across the borders shopping, but never up in to Malaysia - and certainly never with any one of any knowledge of the country!

I am sure I will have pictures.  Ahhhemmm... imagine that!  I know, every one cringes when I say "pictures", but you know, you just have to suffer through it if you are going to hang out with me.  

Off to get my beauty sleep.  I am going to wake up tomorrow and see if I was dreamin'... Be back Wednesday - my time.


Who dat?!

No comments: