Sunday, February 7, 2010

It Is Real Folks!

I am back.  I know, I am a slacker, but there are issues right now... lol... side, house, way too many pictures, and...  just stuff.

I think I am a bit... tired... from it all.  That, and now that my body thinks it has a thyroid, it is actually resting and I am enjoying that fact  :-)

Today is short and sweet.  
Just in case you think it is not for real - here are a few pictures to show you it is indeed real.


Stop here if you are squeamish...














 It is UGLY...
















It hurts to look at it....






















But it is indeed for real....










OUCH!

 

Much better... but...

...while we are at it, let's put a lime on the skewer to show how dedicated you are... 

 

Can it hold my weight?


1... 2... 3... PULL!!


Are you impressed?  I surely was!