Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Made it Home

I finally made it home - that plane ride is not worth one soul getting on a plane and coming to see us. It is miserable! 13 hours on ONE plane sucks huge - let alone being in the air for 24 hours!

Yes, our house is in a mess. Yes it is worse than I thought, yes I am sick when I see it, and yes I know it will be ok; but right now it doesn't feel like it.

The insurance adjuster comes out tomorrow morning - wish me luck. He did call today to be sure I was not going to stay there - isn't that amazing?

In the mean time, I came home to this on the chalkboard :-) Be sure and read the writing...



Isn't that precious? SHE might be worth that ride.

And this is for papa:



Off to rest after 'resting' 24 hours on planes - at least we didn't get a view of Anchorage today.

No comments: