Tuesday, December 23, 2008

6 Hours Stuck On The Singapore Flyer??

I think not! I am glad we did not go to the Christmas Party this year in Singpore. We might have been sitting on the flyer waiting to celebrate! I cannot believe that the flyer broke down. Look at the flyer next to the high rises in the picture below - 541 ft high and I was going to RIDE that thing! I think I might wait until the work the kinks out now ;-)

I wonder if any of my friends were on it? Maybe I will hear from you that you were NOT on the flyless flyer. Geez, that must really be the talk of the island since even I heard about it here in the states!



More candy made. I think we are finally done with making candy. YUM! Can you guess what we made today?



Now we are off to supper. Since we are here in the states, we can partake in some yummy beef. Drool baby drool! Steve grills a mean steak :-)


Merry Christmas Eve to you girls in Singapore. Miss you all. Hope you have a wonderful day and Santa brings you a special treat - gosh, maybe Santa WILL be the special treat... ?

2 comments:

Pam said...

Merry Christmas! Nope, I wasn't on it....woulda been climbing down if I had! Hope you guys have a wonderful holiday! Big hugs from Sing-Sing!! xoxoxo!

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness we were not on it. So far I have not planned to ride and I think that has now been reinforced. Hope you have a wonderful, wonderful Christmas and boy do I wish I had some of that candy. Look at that reasonable price tag on that beef-here it would be 10 times that!
Merry Merry. Sarah