Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ok, SO.

We all know how THAT worked. I was not just sick for one day - I ended up in the hospital!

I went on IV antibiotics and I am all better now. Got home today, rested a bit, ate... then...

I patched the camper and removed 3 foot of border in the kitchen. My rule is 6 feet a day, but just for today, I am allowing myself the 3 foot. Tomorrow, I will start at 6 foot again, and I also plan to clean the drains around the shop and dig iris to give away. We have a couple tropicals lingering out there and I need to get a move on so our yard drains well.

Who has time to be sick?

I am going to Seattle in less than 2 weeks - then I go to Singapore right after that! It is getting realllllly close now! One thing at a time. Can't wait to see my sisters and nephew and nieces. Oh, and brother in law - yep! I want to see him too - HI JOHN :-D

No, I didn't forget you. Hi Shari! Liz and I are going to be too sore to move when we get there! lol...

1 comment:

surprisetriplets said...

Hello right back at you, Sis! I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm almost ready for my "honored guests". Have you decided who gets the top bunk?? John, the kids, and I are all looking forward to our visit. We're counting down the days!