Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Cat Is Traumatized

When I went to bed after the fiasco she was sitting here. When I woke up she was sitting here. 4 hours later - here she sits.

I picked her up to take her out - that was a regular Einstein move there. Had I continued to hold her, I would have looked like I rumbled with a rose bush. I tossed the rabid cat away from me and there she went. Right back to guard for the beast. Behind her tiny door the beast cannot come through.

Can she not see I put the hard plastic door in the doggie door? The beast is sleeping. She will have to venture out eventually. I told her now she knows what my poor little birdies felt like - the ones "The Great Hunter" brings into our house and torments.

As she sits and guards the door, The Great Hunter does not look so great any more. In fact, she looks a little meek at the present time...

Pitiful I tell ya. Just pitiful.

2 comments: