Friday, June 27, 2008

5 Hours Later...

My left arm hurts like he#!

My right arm hurts like he*!

My left hip hurts like he@!

My right hip hurts like he#!


I got 10 shots. 11 innoculations. I was wrong. I could not figure out why both hips were hurting - and then I thought about it. Wait! I DID get a shot in each hip. I looked at his papework, he has checked off 11 - one was to be given with another. I looked at the charges. I was charged for 2 less than I got 9. I KNOW I got the Hepatitis A & B and I was not charged for it. I will take that up with the office Monday - because I know I got the shots and they did not mark my international immunization record. Ugh.

I don't ever want this many shots again. Whoever thinks it is ok for kids to get half a dozen shots at once should have to get them first.


I walked hoping it helped the soreness. It didn't. It made me hot and miserable - and sore. Oh wait. I was sore before I started.


My focus: The reward is in the end product. I get to be with Steve.

(I found out later that I did not need all these shots if I was only going to be in Singapore.  However, Singapore is so easily accessible to the rest of Asia and so many third world countries, I was glad I had taken them all.)

2 comments:

Cajunrose said...

:( I wish there were something I could do to make it better. Let me know if you need anything. Walking was probably not a smart move :(

Kim's Life said...

The Human Pincushion eh??? Just kiddin'. Bet your excited to travel!!!!