Saturday, May 17, 2008

Patience is a Virtue...



... of which Raelee has none - EXCEPT when she is doing something she loves.

I have never seen as much patience in a child that is doing a project! Like I said, this little girl does not have one ounce of patience waiting for something, but once she is working on a project, she is very determined and concentrates like no other child I have seen. She carries her project through from beginning to end, and it never ceases to amaze me how much concentration she puts into it. 


Today she made a wonderful canvas painting (granny trying to occupy her time while we did something else) and she will finish it soon. She had to wait for the paint to dry - or she would be done. She did a great job - I will show you the final project soon :-)

No comments: