Thursday, May 1, 2008

Do you see this emblem?

 
Look at it real close - that is what I was told to do!

He said, "Do you see that emblem on the front of the car?"

Like an idiot, I lean over the car to get a good LOOK at that emblem.
Just. As. The. Turd. Hit. The. Siren.

WHY DO I FALL FOR his antics every single freaking time?? Will I never learn? Thank goodness I didn't pee my pants! My brother is such a stinkin' jokster, it looks like I would learn - but no, I just gotta be a dumb ditty and lean over the hood to take a good look at the emblem. I do remember what it looks like - but more importantly I remember the twinkle in his eyes when I looked up. 

I wonder what the cars passing on the highway beside us thought? rofl... probably something of the sort of 'that idiot spread eagled on the cop car must have really done something stupid!' 

If they only knew...


2 comments:

Cajunrose said...

Too funny...ya..you should have learned by now

stefani said...

LOL! Too funny! I probably would have done the same thing, the bending over to look and the honking as well. LOL!