Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

 
Lady is feeling awful today. She has not drank any milk (a couple of tablespoons from my cereal she faithfully waits for each morning) and last night she didn't want any food. She finally did eat it - but reluctantly. Today, I took her out walking and we sat on a bench in the sun for about 30 minutes. She just didn't even act interested. 
 
She is laying at my feet now, with big pitiful eyes looking at me. I have checked her teeth (to see if she might have a sore tooth) but they are fine. I have checked her stool (EWE!) but it is normal. I watch for her to pee, she is doing that too. She just feels awful - I can tell by her lack of interest in doing anything but sleeping. She is 14 or 15 and I keep thinking she is just old and tired. A cold front is coming our way and maybe she feels it. I don't know, but I love her and I want her home if anything ever happens to her.
 
I hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day! Cheyenne - I hope you have a wonderful birthday too! What a great day to be born on! If I had chose any day in the world to be born on, this one would be the perfect day :-) Celebrating it every year with those you love... we love you girl - have a wonderful day.

No comments: